Have you ordered a 2021 Prostar? What colors and options?

ski4xtc

• Baller

Just curious who has ordered a new Prostar or thinking of ordering one? If so, what colors and options? 907nqke1hth3.jpg Since there are not very many out yet, it is hard for me to visualize the different color options together. Also, what are your thoughts on the ballast tank? It seems like the boat is more level than it used to be and the tank takes up a lot of room in front of the passenger's seat. Thanks in advance for your comments. Over the last two years, I have become a big Prostar fan and I am really excited about this new boat.

• Baller

I’m not sure I’d go with what you have above, seems a bit busy... ha.

I’m old school and like white deck and hull bottom.

For the sides I think hull 1 and 3 same color with hull 2 and 4 as accent color.

Boats with more than 3 colors are getting a bit busy (see old school comment above).

Get some metalflake.

The ballast tank does definitely take up some space. Someone posted that the right rear of the hull had some hook or lift added to it to level boat out but MC didn’t officially advertise that???

For sure get the ski racks. They are awesome.

Heated seats are nice and no extra winterization.

The heater is good too if it is cool.

The new rear seats are improved. I’d get those for your use or resale if you plan to sell at some point. The option price is a bit more than half of what it was....

Also get the bow cover unless you expect people in front most of the time.

You can also start the teak vs fiberglass platform debate again....

• Baller

@storm34 yes. I think I’ve seen 3 versions.

— The normal one on boat above.

— A version with two screws at front vertically oriented.

— Two screws at front plus third in rear for adjustment.

Not sure what final is...assume 3rd above style

• Baller
I have one ordered and just requested an update as it is supposed to be in production. The dealers only have the image that is listed as well as some of the interior and hull construction. You have to figure out the colours that you like from the website and apply them to each section of the diagram above. I've requested some build pics and will post when I get them.