Now that’s a weird one ... SN with 2 driver’s seats

DavidN

• Baller

@BMG73 That was a “Prosport 205” instead of Prostar 205... not sure what all years that was done but I’ve only seen it in the 92-95 205 hull. Manly 93-94 I think, 2 or 3 data points.

Wonder what all they did to the boat above? Or if they have the original parts...

• Baller

Seems legit if the boat was used for the occasional sunset cruise and some outings for swimming. Could be a good deal if the original upholstery comes with the boat and IF it had ZO, but I see no pucks, definitely not a skiers boat.

And no trailer. Still - a 2008 for under 30k seems almost like a steal these days. :D

• Baller
Definitely not hardcore skiers. I don’t think there’s too much fishy going on there since that’s Gary Meloon’s shop. What I find fishy is spending $45k on a boat in ‘08 and selling it now for 27k wo a trailer. But my views on boat values must be out of this world compared to other skiers.

• Baller

So are you guys thinking that this was not done at the factory?

Not sure if you could get sport seating in a regular Malibu Response or if only the corvette boats had it in a direct drive. But it was an option in the v drives for quite a while.

hplovjmflbf4.jpg

• Baller

@Bill22 I’m good, got me a nice 200 at the beginning of the year.

Thought it might be interesting for someone else.

A low hour 196 with ZO compatibility, isn’t that what everyone here favors?

@Wish Looks like it might have PP, can’t really see on the pictures. Definitely no ZO pucks. But it has the Hydrogate.

Someone would need to contact the seller for either more info or pics of the engine.

Anyhow - I just wanted to pass it on ...

No interest in buying.

• Baller
I had a Supra Rider (the Supra Beast with an open bow) in the mid-80s that had a swivel passenger seat, and driver's seat. Yea, we skied a lot, but we also did plenty of river cruising too. Refreshments included.