Bow lake

cougfan

• Baller

Here is this weeks report on the Wednesday night crew from Bow lake. Doug and I skied Clear lake this morning. Perfect conditions glass like water and no other boats ? did lots of free skiing and Doug got in some footin.

Meet up with Ken and @Rednucleus at Bow lake for our regular session. More perfect conditions air temp in the low 70’s.

Had another fantastic meal of corn on the cob, sauerkraut and sausage, baked beans and sausage, more sausages, beet greens and an assortment of fruit and an assortment of beers! Finished things off with apple crisp and home made vanilla ice cream. Wednesday the best day of the week!f251tvlx3mwf.jpeg

iijrc6qin8x6.jpeg

otw671rlzi8t.jpeg

cns04nnw78fs.jpeg

acbymlk5occv.jpeg

r82gza0l9m60.jpeg

hb8uciuc9p0e.jpeg

t27r1m0vkrxl.jpeg

• Baller

kx7e9t6bxadm.jpeg

xuqtwohb1ll0.jpeg

bhj8glagg61m.jpeg

f2g3wktu036h.jpeg

otcgrs1h891l.jpeg

mr731vsf9kii.jpeg

4yxzumjdz0g3.jpeg

9p1p1ppditqj.jpeg

4mg74pzp9rbo.jpeg

ca73umhs7fxx.jpeg

in4cgd0zuqsf.jpeg

8a4mga49eicc.jpeg

tesgob36gu3a.jpeg

z0f0ly3kp4lw.jpeg

eehgsbsl723d.jpeg

ow3b3s5b6tn6.jpeg

The Wednesday night crew celebrated SPAM night at Bow lake in honor of Monty Python. We had spam musubi, spam fried rice, spam potato salad, bacon wrapped spam roast and mixed greens and finished the night off with maple spam ice cream. Just another Wednesday night at Bow lake. And yes the skiing conditions were perfect except that @Rednucleus tweaked his hamstring again ☹️ and was unable to ski although he does make a good boat driver?. Next week is our annual wing fest stay tuned

• Baller_
Do you have overnight accommodations at that site? Because, after all that skiing, eating, drinking and sitting in the hot tub, I would think you would just need to stay right there for about 12 hours.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@ALPJr we are just 4 old guys who ski every week for 2 hrs at Bow lake and try to make the most of it! We enjoy skiing, eating and hanging out together. We also try to ski as much as possible together during the rest of the week and have been known to take a few road trips together ? life is too short not to enjoy doing the things you like to do with the friends you have. Can’t imagine not having this time together. Wednesday is still the best day of the week!

• Baller

Here is the report of the Wednesday night crew’s annual wing night. First off Doug and I skied Smokey Big lake this afternoon with good water conditions but not so good visibility with the smoke from all the wild fires. Did a bunch of free skiing while Doug did a whole lot of footin.

Joined the other 2 guys for our regular time slot up at Bow. All skied our sets except @Rednucleus who is still on injured reserve with his bad hamstring☹️. Got down to business with a whole bunch of wings, corn on the cob and cucumber salad followed up with home made chocolate chunk and peanut ice cream. Another great night with the best ski partners/friends a guy could ask for!rfvqvxguo2pa.jpeg

bo0pa0iyq543.jpeg

cr0qgdg618v0.jpeg

9vk9surlbqbi.jpeg

so03jj89xojl.jpeg

dufs4bxet3if.jpeg

habb9tndbmjd.jpeg

o9ducybj023c.jpeg

q5v9tm3gvs2v.jpeg

et1u8lidl6r7.jpeg

s6f4gotrjhis.jpeg