FOR SALE 2011 SKI CENTURION CARBON PRO

bananaron

• Baller

With my recent shoulder injury and bad knees my skiing is finished for the yr.So my boat is for sale.This is like brand new even beyond PRISTINE!! Has zero off, depth gauge with air/water temp,high end stereo with $1000 amp,heater,heated seats, hot shower, passenger side ballast tank, PCM 343 HP, full travel cover, custom sunbrella bimini top.Tandem axle trailer with swing away tongue, spare tire.This is by far my best ski boat with very small wakes at all line lengths.Contact me for more photos and details.$29,000 THXy9wl99kviawh.jpg

urjgx0b0nq4u.jpg

u28tcszm1cy7.jpg

et7gbw7jsc2p.jpg

34cm8r1krvzu.jpg

......RON 218-851-2801

• Baller

I am pushing 73 my next birthday and feel like 90 yrs old today.I love this sport and not to be able to probably ski the rest of our short season is killing me.I knew my knees were getting bad however the trees minor or rotator thing just came on and I did not even see the bruising till recently.And now finding out how serious it could be is very disturbing.Our season here is short and each day I miss out means the ice will be here soon!!And to top it off my Vertigo came back this morning as I fell to the floor and watched the room spin.Lucky I have a beautiful younger wife to whom I have been married 30yrs this past wednesday that takes care of me.Trust me its a terrible feeling laying on the floor feeling useless and not able to do what you really love and the season is short.I am not complaining as I have a great life its just frustrating right now with everything else also going on.REMEMBER ENJOY EACH DAY ONE NEVER KNOWS WHATS COMING NEXT.39gl17u5wf4s.jpg

• Baller
@bananaron I wish you the best Ron, and am sorry to hear about your health issues. I love your posts, and you give me hope that I can ski when I'm 70'ish. Feel free to not answer, but what happned to your shoulder, and how did you do it? I'm asking because I have had both of my shoulders repaired over the years, and am always curious about shoulder injuries.

• Baller
@tjs1295 I was just getting pulled out of the water on my slalom ski and felt something pull in my left shoulder which l had surgery yrs ago.I kept skiing and got in the boat with some pain and as the night went on pain got worse.I took 2 days off from skiing and went back to it and still pain and my wife noticed how badly l was bruised when l got out of shower.It looks like I tore the rotator or to be exact the trees minor.I am sure my age and lack of stretching helped cause this and l guess its my first injury keeping me from skiing the rest of the season.I have been lucky over the yrs however now its much tougher to rehab.Waiting to hear from my oath doctor....