Shout Out to HO Customer Service!

Woody74

• Baller

I wanted to give a big thank you to how HO helped me out last week! I bought an HO Syndicate Omni in august of 2018. The ski only has about 20 days on the water and about a week and a half ago I came off the lake and saw that I had three stress fractures in the carbon fiber top layer just under the front boot. I called HO and asked if the ski was still safe to use or if there was anything I could do as the warranty ended in 2019? Lorin was the lady I spoke to at HO and she asked me to e-mail her some pictures and additional info. She and HO promptly sent me out a brand new 2020 Syndicate Omni to replace my damaged ski!! I am so grateful to them for the new ski and how they handled my situation. I thought I would share my positive experience.

Joe

• Like 4

• Baller

HO just went above and beyond for me too, thank you!!!

We have an HO kneeboard that the kids absolutely love, and last summer one of the fin blocks broke (definitely not warranty). I looked to buy a new one and all retailers were out of stock, and out of stock on HO website. I sent them an email asking about availability to buy one and they said they had one and would just send it to me, mailed it out the same day!

• Like 5