Where is the review for the 2021 Denali?

Horton

• Administrators

In June Denali shipped BallOfSpray the latest and greatest version of the C75. The review is WAY overdue so where is it? The truth is that in 2020 nothing goes right. The below video was shot on June 6th. The next day I held onto a bunch of slack at 2 ball at 39 and basically ruined my season. I have not said much about the injury because I still do not fully understand it.

I rode the 2020 Denali for most of last season and it was by far the best season of my life. I ran more 38s in the summer of 2019 than all previous seasons combined.

So what about the new ski? The 2021 version of the ski is the same shape as last years ski. The differences are all in the flex pattern. At the same time as the flex pattern was evolved the recommended settings have also evolved. The result is a ski is that is less quirky and easier to ride. The 2021 flex and settings results in a ski that is faster, more user friendly, and allows the skier to get results with less effort.

Unfortunately, I do not have more technical comments to make because my injury has kept me from skiing anywhere near my limit on the ski.

( Comments or questions about the injury do not belong in this thread. I will start another thread about it when I get my MRI results )