Binding Suggestions for Intermediate Slalom Skier

treylewis0814

Hello everyone! I've just recently begun learning how to run the slalom course and I purchased a Radar Vapor Alloy (2017) used off of Ski it Again. Now becomes the profound process of figuring out how bindings work and which ones would be best for me. I'd definitely be looking for a double-boot configuration and an adjustable plate so it can fit to the blank ski that I have, but besides that I'm clueless and most of the websites I've checked don't have much in the way of quality information. Do I need to get the plate separate to the boot? What are some things that I should look for in my boots? And lastly, I'd be looking for something cost effective and good for an intermediate skier. Any and all advice is welcome! Thanks!

• Baller
I just got my Radar Vector BOA bindings from Performance Ski. Mike was incredibly helpful throughout the process. Give them a call or shoot them an email. Fantastic service. Just skied them for the first time this weekend, and I was favorably impressed. Great product that should fit nicely on your Vapor.

• Baller

So what bindings have you been using so far and did you like them?

You have a new ski, get the same bindings as you have been using or close enough to that. Don't change too much, new ski and new bindings at the same time is tough.