Question for @horton

lkb

• Baller
I assume this is your site and yours alone. I also assume that you were able to monetize it to what I guess would be a fairly substantial income. That incomes derives from readership by people like me so I reasonably conclude that I can ask a question about what I would call your “ground rules”. The question is why are you hiding that Terry Winter went to D3? It’s on the front page of their website for all to see. @horton

• Administrators
@lkb the original author of that thread changed the title of the thread and his original post to "delete" so I just removed it. I have no idea on the back story.

• Administrators

@MickeyThompson I considered Terry a friend and talk to Will Bush all the time. Again I deleted the thread because the original author scrubbed his content. I have no idea why.

You guys should ask @ALPJr what the deal is.

• Administrators

@lkb

I have to tell you rolling out of bed on a Saturday morning and being randomly accused of censorship does not put me in the best mood. You have basically created a controversy where there is none. If I was hiding this news (which I am not) or not you threw me under the bus by creating this thread.

So if anybody's curious they can go over to d3skis.com and you will see that apparently Terry Winter is now a D3 athlete. I was unaware of this official news until this morning thank you very much.

• Administrators

To wrap this up. Below is what I saw in the forum when I got out of bed this morning. I had no idea why the original post was retracted but I deleted it in case the news was not supposed to be out yet

zuhj4hu3etek.png

• Baller

I love the BOS site. Thanks so much for having it. I have learned a ton from it. It is highly appreciated. Thanks Horton.

There are many “words of wisdom” out there, and applying them is easier said than done. But I’ll share one below that I like a lot.....

Before we speak, let our words pass through three gates:

1. Is it true?

2. Is it necessary?

3. Is it kind?