D3 Holiday Sale.... Additional info to consider

perfski

• Baller

Hey Everyone, Just a heads up to all the Ballers.... We have all our D3 gear on sale 15% OFF now through the end of the year. But the reason I write is that to let you know about updates on pricing. Back when the Covid Shutdowns started, the guys at D3 chose to reduce the price of their slaloms to $1499 for blank skis (down from $1849.) In talking with them, they just felt it was the right thing to do and encourage people to get on their skis / get out on the water. I've just received updated pricing on 2021 skis...and see that prices will be going back up in the new year so if you are considering getting a new D3 Slalom you need to buy now....as the prices now will be the lowest you will see in the coming year from what we've seen. Also there are slight increases to tricks and bindings...(nothing crazy) but still some savings to take advantage of now if you going to be in the market for any D3 gear in the coming year.

As a shopper....I don't find many business' are 'transparent' on price increases...but I felt I would share this with the BOS community here. Creed and the crew at D3 have been super helpful to us as a business over the past year navigating the COVID world we live in. And while their products have a great reputation the world over and you may think they are a "big company" they actually are a small family owned business like ours....so know your support makes a big impact on them and us. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and we truly appreciate the support of the BOS family here! Here is the link to all D3 Products if you need anything: https://www.perfski.com/brands/brands/d3-skisfoo17rws58cj.jpg

Bill @ Performance.

• Baller

Update...... Hey Everyone.... I wanted to circle back to this Post I did on Saturday. The new price list I received have skis back at retail pricing...but in talking with D3 today...they said they may still offer the same type of discounted pricing off retail on skis they offered since this past spring with the effects of covid still being a big part of the world we all live in. They also said "you never know when we (D3) will increase pricing back to retail so encourage your customers to take advantage of the deals now."

So I owe you all my sincere apology on this as I spoke a bit pre-maturely. I went by the pricing I was sent...but should have clarified if they were going to offer a similar incentive after the new year. Pricing only stated the retail..which I went by. So my sincere apology here. I was not trying to mislead this community...but learned a valuable lesson here. That said, at 15% off the reduced price on skis...its the most aggressive pricing I've seen on their skis..and I still feel a solid time to get setup on a new ski / boots. If anyone purchased any gear from us that they felt I mislead them...obviously I'm willing to cancel the order / refund it.... My goal of providing transparency here was indeed a lesson learned that I need to also verify my information for the sake of transparency. Bill