Subwoofer for 2020 SN

Hk196

• Baller

Its gotta go in the bow, maybe cut an infinite baffle sub sideways into the helm where the left driver's side leg is or put a ported box up front (a JL 10W6 would go great with the stock in-boats) and run the port back through towards the driver's knees. There is a bunch of sh*t in the way otherwise i'd say IB sub coming in from the direction of the bow towards the drivers knees. I need to take a look at mine when I get a chance. In any case it needs to install or vent where the drivers legs are.

I guess the other option would be to use the side locker but that would cost you ski storage.

And ignore all the old folks in here who forgot how to rock.

• Baller
I had my dealer install one. Came out super clean. Separate powered sub box mounted up front, so it’s in line flush with the long bulkhead, speaker facing left, and doesn’t take up any storage. Sounds really good! Also mounted a sub level knob under the steering wheel for adjustment. Active Watersports Service department in Portland OR did the work.

Thanx for the advice. Is it dangerous to drill through the floor? I think the tank is located under the floor in the front.

The thing is that I want to install it in the bow. The question is how to mount it properly...

• Baller

Drill bit stops help a lot when you don't know - start shallow and go gradually and you are usually OK - this is how I do bilge pumps and such.

But the 3m body panel mounting tape is a great way to tape down things you want to maybe remove with little to no damage later.

3au9tzrkvjil.png

mpyxszn1rebv.png