MasterCraft Launches #LETHERRIP Campaign on International Women’s Day

Horton

• Administrators

LetHerRip_BOS.jpg

Today on International Women’s Day, MasterCraft is celebrating inspirational women who relentlessly chase their goals, push the boundaries and know no limits.

Let Her Rip is about empowering confidence in and behind the boat and on and off the water. We are partnering with exceptional female athletes, leaders and brands to share stories of amazing women who always give 100% and encourage others to do the same. We are also hosting clinics to help build confidence while driving, skiing, surfing and riding. 

Part of the Let Her Rip DNA is supporting others who proudly and courageously chase their goals and give 100%. Share how you Let Her Rip on Instagram by using the hashtag #letherrip so we can join you in celebrating your passions. 

About LET HER RIP

LET HER RIP: The Meagan Ethell Story

To learn more, shop the exclusive Let Her Rip apparel or sign up for the first clinic in Orlando, Florida on May 1-2, 2021, go to www.mastercraft.com/letherrip

• Baller
@Clydesdale little play on words -- "Let 'er Rip" often used to imply doing things at full-speed.. Also used as a phrase to tell the boat driver they're ready to go.. I think the intention is to encourage girls to "let 'er rip" and relentlessly chase their goals with no hesitations... Using the word her to signify it's directed as a female empowerment campaign ...Maybe that's what they mean by it ... But what do I know :)

• Baller
Is there actually an "International Mens Day"? Not asking just to be stupid, but in this politically correct era, we seem to overlook the fact that a lot of guys bust their asses to look after, and provide for their families and loved ones, instead focusing on being seen to do and say the right things to support women. Like I say, not commenting for the wrong reasons, but equality works both ways.