Women's vest options

• Baller

My wife needs a new vest.

She has a oneill slasher that she likes but before we order a replacement, we wanted to see if there was other comparable options.

We don't need coast guard approved.

Also if anyone needs a basically brand new women's oneill slasher in black, size 14. Let me know.

• Baller

We just bought my wife a slasher at Scheels last week, it was one of the few that fit her properly and didn't look like a grocery sack.

She has a Radar Cameo that we throw in the boat to be legal, but it is bulky and just doesn't fit girl shape very well.

0nodi8iq2sky.jpg

These are my last 4 and have loved them all (none are USCG approved). Newest is the HO Victoria Syndicate. It was a pull over the head type vest that was AWFUL to get into (got brand new for $27 otherwise wouldn't have bought that style). Took it to a seamstress and now it has a side zipper and I like it a LOT better. - In my opinion you can't go wrong with O'Neill, you just have to figure out the sizing as they are all a bit different in my opinion. Best to be able to try them on or have a free return shipping option.

xu8w2s3v8sre.jpg