Enter to win a Connelly DV8 ( fill out the yearly BallOfSpray Reader Survey )

Horton

• Baller_

Hopefully there are more barefooter's on this forum than tubers. Hint for next survey:-)

Interesting question on what boat to buy next - my brand may change based on key attributes, particularly the wake and key aspects related to being the skier behind the boat. As our beloved mfg's update the offerings every so often, the favorite brand choice may shift or change, today's choice may not be the top pick as new models hit the water. Hence, hard to predict.

Thanks for the survey and the opportunity to win, keep up the great site.

• Baller

Probably a rarety on your site. But, in our family, my wife and I ski a bit recreationally. Most of the money for equipment, awsa membership, lessons, travel, etc. is for our daughter. Thus, when answering the questions, I feel like I provide an inaccurate mixture of both my responses, and answering on her behalf.

I've met a number of families at tournaments in the same position. Not sure if it is a common enough scenario in this sport to distinguish in your survey.

• Administrators
The winning entry has been found with some random math.... actually 256 won after I put it in the randomizer. It is very scientific. Who ever 256 is they should check their email.

I received a special delivery from @Horton today. Yes, it’s the connnelly DV8! I was the very lucky winner as I have never won a contest before. Thanks again to @Horton and ball of spray members as I have been a long time reader leading to a purchase of a mastercraft prostar and floe boat lift. I can’t wait to try the new ski once the lake fills this spring.