WTB Older PerfectPass setup

jas1068

• Baller

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site, but I've been open water slalom skiing for the past 15 years. I bought a 2002 response LX 2 years ago, and I am considering Perfect pass. We ski on a river, open water, and I don't need anything fancy. I have a GPS speedo upgrade from the Nautic Laugic NL2 conversion. Right now I'm looking to see if anyone has an old Perfect Pass system they are willing to part with? I'm looking for the external rectangular display, and something that can simply run on RPM mode for skiing. Thanks in advance!

• Baller
Thanks. I've been checking there frequently. It seems like I would need to piece a system together this way. I was curious to see if anyone has removed the entire system as well. I frequently see smart timers and manual timers for sale. Would I need to use a timer if I setup RPM mode and only use that?

• Baller
@Wac I'm looking to piece together a whole system. I don't have anything yet. What do you have? @robmollysilverlake has a master module he said I can have. But I will need all of the wiring harnesses for Power, RPM harness, Servo, and servo wire. Basically starting from scratch here. All I'm looking to do is setup my boat to run in RPM mode, so I don't need the timers, or magnets.

• Baller

Once you start down this path you’re not going to be happy with a cobbled together system that may or may not work right, ever...

Drop the coin and do it right...it’s only $1500ish to get a system that works and will always work right...

• Baller
Thanks for all of your help so far guys. I'm still looking for parts so please reach out if you have anything you don't need anymore. This is a great forum, I am grateful for all of the help and advise so far!