Anyone using HO Omni ski?

HollieMac

• Baller
Excellent open water ski that will perform well at longer line lengths. If and when you want to give course skiing a try it will do a great job there too. I would recommend no less than the Carbon Omni and keep in mind the ski feels big because of it's width although not as wide as your Burner. You can ride any particular size at the top end of the weight range for it and not feel like it is too small.

• Baller
I don't have experience but a ski buddy rides the Syndicate Omni . It's a gorgeous ski, super light, his only complaint is it can't handle anything but perfect conditions. Any little chop and it just chatters and he can't turn it nearly as well. It rides very high

• Baller
I have the Syndicate Omni and ski it regularly in all conditions. I find it to be a great ski regardless of chop or smooth. I think it is the most versatile ski out there. Easy on the body to ski. Super easy to get up on. Effortless turns. Fast. Incredible ski.

• Baller
I’m on a carbon Omni and ski long line in the course. It’s a great ski for that and open water. If only open water and maybe a try in the course at 30 mph 15 off, you will be fine with the regular Omni. No reason for the carbon unless you really do the course more.

• Baller

I own 3 omnis now. A 65 carbon a 67 syndicate and a 69 carbon.

We have quite a few guests and they are usually small enough or big enough for the 65 or 69 or athletic and ride the 67 which covers a pretty healthy weight and speed range.