Ski Watch fall record.

The_MS

• Baller

I don't like the "record" towers. I like the regular towers up in the trees, which are actually towers where the view to score is actually better due to elevation. But I love that place and hope there were some big scores.

@The_MS sorry I wasn't there to feed you ribs, man! That and beer always help when you don't run 39!

Say "hey" to everyone. You running an informal 36 mph tourney in the morning among friends? That was always fun as well.

• Baller_

Awesome weekend. It was a tough go for me watching the boat pull a handle down the lake for the @Razorskier1 ghost pass. I think the tears made some good adrenaline for me. We missed you @6balls. Mitch skied great. Susan was a blast on the PA

@Bruce_Butterfield those were my duties anyway.

Trash, beer and ports poti stocking.

• Baller
Awesome tourney, the enthusiasm from the folks on both sides of the lake cheering for all the skiers was inspiring. The girls at MS and Jonseys dock blowing their party horns every time someone ran a pass was classic! I was in the tower for Jim’s -38 Ghost pass and got pretty choked up as well!

• Baller

@razorskier1 ghost pass--thanks to all at skiwatch that's really touching. I would have been a bucket of tears on that one in person--well...I'm teared up right now.

Would love to again see Jim crack off a messy 38, only to turn back, flick off the course, and then turn back forward with that big grin--chop on the handle time to shorten up.

Glad I got to see so many of those...never forgotten.

Thanks again skiwatch crew!