What is the most popular and or best selling water ski i?

Mose

• Baller_

Judging the best seller is tough without actual sales data because skis tend to be regional, or local based on shop recommendations.

In the tournament South, I’d say it’s Goode. Come to the East and you see a bunch of Connelly. Ski at Trophy Lakes or the Carolinas in general? You’ll see a ton of Denali. Midwest I notice that HO does well. Out West you may see more HO, Radar and D3. That said you will see just about all brands represented in all regions.

Ski shops create the buzz and buzz sells skis. For example, if the shop owner skis on Connelly and my local shop owner in Saranac Lake, NY does, you’ll see lots of Connelly. On the other hand, you buy from Doug Meeker in the Midwest, chances are you’ll ride an HO. I think it’s fair to say that Performance in Orlando sells a lot of Radar.

So, I’d say it’s tough to judge without seeing actual data.

Lpskier

• Baller
If your asking about the most sold ‘all time’ I’d say they would have been sold somewhere between the mid 80’s and early 90’s. I’m thinking one of these - O’Brien Competitor, Connelly Shortline, HO Mach 1, Kidder Redline, EP Comp…

• Baller_

I think it boils down to regional type areas.

Overall I think Goode has the lions share of the top slalom skiers. D3 a close second.

Radar and HO seem to be the skis of choice for the general slalom warriors.

I have seen a number of Denali skis starting to mingle in .