Raising money for cancer research and family support....and getting one last ski in

Keith_Menard

• Baller

This year marks the 5th anniversary of losing my Mom to Glioblastoma...a cancer I know touched a lot of people here.

Our 2nd Annual "SWATERSKI"

Event is Saturday, November 27th (Black Friday Weekend!) and will feature brave skiers tackle ice-cold water and snow as we tackle both water skiing in Webster Lake followed by Snow Skiing at @wachusettmtn.

This years event will raise money for National Brain Tumor Society and the Webster Dudley Food Share.

Donations of non-perishable foods will be taken at the water-ski portion at Point Breeze.

Swaterski is open to ALL skiers from any club and organization.

We also want to take this NATIONAL this year with skiers participating virtually. Last year, we had skiers from Florida, Maryland and Utah ski at their home ponds and help raise money!

Our first event last year blew us away - as we raised over $14,000 for the National Brain Tumor Society! We hope to exceed this goal this year!

Skiers can sign up at

https://WebsterWaterSki.org/Swaterski

If you wish to sponsor a skier you can donate at

https://WebsterWaterSki.org/SponsorASkier

We are a 501©(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible.

79q41cb2rfm1.png

• Baller
I heard about the "docktastrophe" @Keith_Menard. Sorry. As you may know, I sponsored the younger Menard, instead of his Dad...had to go with talent... haha. Hope the weather will cooperate next Saturday . Good luck and Enjoy!

• Baller

@rfa Thank you very much! It was the metric comments that 'docked' me the donation, right? :)

@Mastercrafter We put the docks in thinking they just had to hang out for a week and there was no boat traffic, so we didn't anchor them into the ground that much. Then a wind storm came.

@Ali It isn't going to feel pleasant :)