Want to purchase a Ski Nautique 200

indyski

• Baller
Not saying don't buy a 2010, but just realize the it was the first year and they changed the prop shaft angle in 2011 to improve the boat further. Sort of like the 2014 ProStar where they changed the transmission ratio for 2015 and beyond with the 5.7L engine.

• Baller
Also the early boats didn't have the final prop for the 5.7L engine. You definitely want do change out the 1688 on any boat that still has that to the 654. The exception to that may be the 2010, I don't really know if the 654 works well on that year with the different prop angle or not.

• Baller
@indyski I have owned many boats the past several yrs and have enjoyed them all.They all have likes and dislikes and a good friend of mine who was a car and motorcycle expert always said anything you get new always has new likes and dislikes.I owned a carbon pro and really enjoyed the boat.Did you see the 2015 CP on SIA62026 for $33500.Fantastic wake and I know many ballers will agree and the same engine as the 200.LESS MONEY when you compare the yrs.Just a thought and again they all have likes and dislikes and you really have to drive and ski them.GOOD LUCK in your boat buying experience.....