Stereo for a Nautique 200

PatM

• Baller
My buddy bought a 2020 Nautique 200 last year and it did not come with a stereo installed. He is looking for the placement of the receiver and the speakers and brand/model. Also possibly a picture of the wiring.

• Baller
@The_MS and @MISkier I have a 2018 Ski Nautique 200 with the stereo in the glove box also. I am trying to find out if it is the same radio or have they changed it for the newer Nautique 200. And I assume it connects to the integrated screen the same way. Speakers are speakers.

• Baller_
@PatM, do you have a picture of your radio? If you post it, I can see if it looks familiar to me. I think they have all been the same on all of the boats we've had. I can't immediately recall the brand, but seeing a picture might jog my memory.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
It is on most boats. The guy he bought if from was as cheap as they come. He even ordered the boat with out a platform. Didn't know you could do that. he made his own teak platform. Who does that.

• Baller

On my 2018 the radio is in the glove box and the head unit is bolted underneath to a fiberglass plate that is glued to the underside of the glove box in the storage area. I can grab a few pictures if that’s helpful.

Keep in mind the 2019+ 200’s are a scaled down version of the 2010-2018 200’s from a features and trim perspective.

• Baller
@Jmoski No I'm good thanks. I have a 2018 with the stereo so I know where things are in that. Just checking to see if it has changed with the newer models. He wants to make sure it can integrate with the display and that display is different than our boats.