Stoke superflex Pro or other spring suit

Jaypro

• Baller

Hey ballers,

I'm looking for a spring 3/4 leg shorty, preferably a chest zip, I hate the water trickling in through the back zipper! does O'Neil make a chest zip 3/4 leg, I couldn't find the hyperfreak in a 3/4 leg.

• Baller

If you want full length sleeves I would go with a camaro. The new titanium pro has a new waterproof zipper (I have the full suit). But that might be warmer than your after. The blacktec is a good option as well, and will seal much better than a cheap shortie.

In a short sleeve consider the ripcurl zipper free (works like a chest zip for entry, minus the zipper) works great for sealing out water, I have a full 4/3 ripcurl zipperless entry.

• Baller
I have the dry flex also and really like it. IF you don't want to feel the leak and not sacrifice movement - wear a neo vest. I had an old O'Neill heater shirt that I cut the sleeves off and it works great. Or you can by a cheap neo vest on amazon.

• Baller

Agree with @skialex who IMO is a fan of O'Neil )))).

If O'Neil will decide to produce pure waterski wetsuit (plain one, without extras such as paddings, knee/elbous protections, key pockets, difference thickness, extra pannels etc, it will certainly be one of the best on the market.