Lake 38 news

Horton

• Baller

With Sure-Path, I would think that scores are now instantaneously “official”. I understand that they are still reviewed but, I would believe there is little to review, aside from it being “the standard procedure”. I am liking the Sure-Path (or equivalent) systems being “standard procedure” more and more. Just my opinion.

Great skiing Freddie!

• Baller
After last weekend, I would have been surprised if Freddie didn't take down that 41! Also, I'm really missing the very entertaining intensity that @adamhcaldwell brings to these tournaments. Hoping that changes soon!

• Baller
How is Sure-Path being used in pro tournaments? I watched a lot of the (very excellent) TWBC broadcast and I did not see it mentioned. Also, there is no talk of re-rides.

• Baller
@Laz as @skierjp stated, there were no resides for out of tolerance boat path. This is a testament to Scott G and Kieth A, which pulled all the open skiers. The last thing a driver wants, is to have an out of tolerance boat path for skiers who’s livelihood depends on their performance.

• Baller_
@UCFskier, maybe they were using the Malibu to get Regina to be able to take a crack at the record. But, it's good to see the various manufacturers used, especially if we are concerned they might not be interested in making 3-event boats in the future.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

for sure... I thought it was pretty interesting! I wonder if at some point all the major companies will be at all events allowing athletes to pick a boat. at least that way they would be allowed to challenge records without consequences.

Great Job LAKE 38 and TWBC!!!!