Mastercraft Team Talk Forum - ADMINS?

Lakeefect

Would someone mind dropping the Mastercraft Team Talk Forum admins a note for me - I've been waiting to be admitted to that forum for weeks now. I've tried reaching out via their website to no avail. Thank you in advance. I was attempting to register using this email:

mjwcars@gmail.com

• Baller
@LoopSki This is true - not many active skiers or topics. The benefit of the site is that there are some very knowledgeable people on late model MasterCrafts. Lots of history and solutions for those running older boats. The new format is kind of a mess though so I hardly visit anymore.

thanks yeah - i got the initial email confirmation from TT clicked the link to activate then it said it needs admin approval to complete the process - then nothing. I was mostly interested in joining there because of my no start/no spark issue on my new to me 2002 Prostar - the same issue I posted a few days ago here. Appreciate any assistance.

• Baller

@Lakeefect, I sent TT Admin a message with your email and the initial response you received. Hopefully, they will get back to you soon.

I use the Team Talk site often for troubleshooting issues with our 2005 PS197TT. As folks have already said, a wealth of info is available to include inputs from a couple of mechanics who used to work for MasterCraft.

• Baller

It has been like that for a while.

I can't help you there, but some of the more knowledgeable members are on the various Mastercraft Forums on Facebook. For restoration questions look for @Huckleberry. For carb questions (and carb rebuilding)and vinyl graphics look for @peterbiever. There is a guy on there that bought the inventory of a defunct Mastercraft dealer who has a bunch of new old stock if you are looking for parts @petejohnson.

Hope that helps