Help Needed

dbutcher

• Baller
A friend of mine desperately needs a ZO speed control puck, Version S single puck system, three event, for a Nautique 200. It takes 6 weeks to get one from Zero Off. Six weeks will damage a good portion of the season for 15 skiers in North Texas. Does anyone have one they can let go of?

• Baller

I knew someone in the same boat but with a few phone calls they were able to get one in less than a week from ZO. Might be worth a call to actually speak with someone and ask, if they haven't already.

Skip has a few ZO parts for sale on SIA, I'd call and see if he can part with a puck.

• Baller
@Broussard, thanks. My friend may already have a solution; but if not, we'll try Bennett's. It may not have even been the puck that is the problem. I think pucks are brand specific so it would be a surprise to me that a MC dealer would have one for a Nautique. But anything is possible.

• Baller

@jpwhit is correct - the pucks are not brand specific. I believe the old pucks were produced by Garmin and the new puck by ECI.

The pucks are for ZO and the towboat manufacturers purchase the head unit and GPS puck from ZO to put in their boats.