TWBC has spoiled me!

skialex

• Baller

Watching pro tour stop at Botas, not easy to stay focus on watching…

Broadcasting is not bad but it ain’t TWBC. Maybe it’s just me, I wasn’t a big fun of watching waterski tournaments online and the last couple of years I have become one, thanks TWBC!

• Baller
Now that I’ve watched more, I kind of taking it back. Nice camera views and not like tournament broadcastings of the past. What is missing in though is the commentatory, live interviews and in between passes of what is going on around. Like having Wade’s world type of thing.

• Baller
Botas webcast was much less polished, but I appreciate webcast and their effort. Better than not seeing the tournament at all. I’m pretty confident no other will ever measure up to TWBC. Maybe I’m biased though-I’m privileged to support TWBC behind the scenes with their electrical/electronics needs. You guys would not believe the time, effort, resources that Vince, Alice, Tony and the entire team dedicate to these webcasts. I hope people realize this is not a money maker for them. They do this out of passion for our sport. So…. Buy their freaking t shirts and donate when you see a go-fund-me for nationals broadcast etc! If they fold NO ONE will fill the gap.

• Baller
I saw Tony Lightfoot a week or so ago and I told him that they should publish more content on the "behind the scenes" efforts. I've seen snippets here and there or heard a few details on his podcast, but would love to hear and see more of how they put everything together. Learning about the process really does help you appreciate all that goes into it. It's more work than I ever would have imagined, but so appreciated by everyone in the ski world. I also agree that I'd rather see a bad webcast than no webcast at all. It's fun to follow the skiers and see how they do.