ProStar ski rack

PacMan

• Baller
I bought a 17 ProStar this spring and I am looking to put the same kind of ski rack that sits behind the driver on the opposite side. I believe that the newer ProStars come with this option. Anybody know how I can get another rack? There aren't really any MasterCraft dealers near me, I would have to travel. I'm not even sure if they're available to buy, I haven't been able to find one online anywhere.

• Baller

@PacMan Ski racks were optional for both port and starboard side from 2014-2020. I am almost positive they can be added by a dealer.

You likely won't find any online because they would only be able to be purchased by dealers. You're going to be talking a nice chunk of change for the ski rack + freight from TN + installation.

• Baller
Those racks rock combined with the walk around space in the prostar! Was so used to historically having gear on the floor, or with the Nautique the saddle bags taking up floor space though helping organize. Loved those racks--both sides please!

I think this is the correct hardware on mcpartsdepot, but without a pic it’s hard to be certain: https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/ski-rack-cockpit-interiorclear-prostar-14

Definitely not cheap. Also the top mounting screws for the rack are in the fiberglass behind the combing pad, so you’d either have to live with a couple holes in it or add one of those to the tab as well: https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/pad-ckpt-combing-port-diamonds-prostar-14

I’ve been kicking around the idea of adding a second rack for the last couple years. Sure would be nice when skiing with more than one other person!