HO Omni Carbon with new Animal bindings sizing

kurtiscompletus

Considering buying a new HO 69" Omni Carbon with the new Animal bindings. These new Animals are the ones with no strings, just old school quality rubber. I am a size 11.5 US and I tried a neighbors size 10-11 and with lube got in fairly easy and was comfortable for one short run. Wondering if anyone has any idea if the 12-13 would be plenty snug for me and usable for others with slightly smaller feet. Any advice would be appreciated/ Guy at Wileys on phone said probably fine with either and Im sure thats true but which to buy? Also, what other ski and binding would you recommend instead for the same $799 I will shell out for that ski? I just free ski but cut like a competitive slalom skiier. Thanks for any feedback.

• Baller
@kurtiscompletus I'm a solid 11 or 11.5 depending on the shoe. Generally I prefer the 12/13 for me. These boots have adjustable overlays, so you should be able to tighten or loosen either one depending on which you choose. I think if you've tried the 10/11 and it was comfortable, go with that.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations