2023 Lake 38 Pro-Am presented by S-Lines

RickFSU1

• Baller

We would like to thank all the skiers that have signed up for this year's tournament. Amateur spots are filling up quickly and we have spoken with so many more people that have indicated they will be registering soon. The response to our efforts to make this the best version of our tournament ever has been great and appreciated. So please make sure to sign up as soon as you can to secure your spot and not take the chance of missing out. 

And a reminder of what you can expect with your entry at the 2023 Lake 38 Pro-Am presented by S-Lines:

• Great Skiing Conditions. 
  • Excellent Driving. 
  • Lots of food and drinks, lunch every day and dinner on Saturday. 
  • The chance to mingle with the best Pro Skiers in the world and watch them battle it out for cash and Pro Tour points. 
  • Discounted hotel room rates at our host hotel, Courtyard by Marriott. 
  • RV parking on-site is available, message me for details.  
  • The 7th Buoy with a/c, billiards, darts, kitchen, couches with big screen TV. 
  • Multiple private air-conditioned restrooms. 
  • $50 Miami Nautique Pro Shop gift card when you PB, that can be used online or in-store. 
  • An engraved brick with your name and score on it, placed at LK38 forever when you PB. 
  • Onsite ski gear and apparel vendors. 
  • Southern Hospitality at its finest and a collection of some of the friendliest skiers anywhere. 

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or if we can help in any way to make this the best possible tournament experience for you.   

Rick and the entire Lake38 Team.

• Like 3

• Baller

Just a reminder to book your hotel rooms for this year’s Pro-Am and take advantage of a great deal before the hotel fills up. The Courtyard by Marriott will be our host hotel and you can book your room with the discounted rate link of $111 below for a 2 queen or 1 king room. It's a nice clean hotel that was recently renovated to the new Courtyard standards and is surrounded by numerous great restaurant choices. With our special rate, the reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hrs before arrival.

https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1681153247255&key=GRP&app=resvlink

We look forward to seeing everyone in 4 weeks.   
  • Like 1

• Baller

We still have some amateur spots available.  And a reminder of what you can expect with your entry at the 2023 Lake 38 Pro-Am presented by S-Lines:

• Great Skiing Conditions. 
  • Excellent Driving. 
  • Giftbags with giveaways from our generous sponsors.
  • Lots of food and drinks, lunch every day, and dinner on Saturday. 
  • The chance to mingle with the best Pro Skiers in the world and watch them battle it out for cash and Pro Tour points. 
  • Discounted hotel room rates at our host hotel, Courtyard by Marriott. 
  • RV parking on-site is available, message me for details.  
  • The 7th Buoy has a/c, billiards, darts, a kitchen, couches, and a big screen TV. 
  • Multiple private air-conditioned restrooms. 
  • $50 Miami Nautique Pro Shop gift card when you PB, that can be used online or in-store. 
  • An engraved brick with your name and score on it, placed at LK38 forever when you PB. 
  • Onsite ski gear and apparel vendors. 
  • Southern Hospitality at its finest and a collection of some of the friendliest skiers anywhere. 

If you book before Friday (19th), you can take advantage of the discounted rate link of $111 below for a 2 queen or 1 king room.  The Courtyard by Marriott is our host hotel.  It's a nice, clean hotel that was recently renovated to the new Courtyard standards and is surrounded by numerous great restaurant choices. With our special rate, the reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hrs before arrival.

https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1681153247255&key=GRP&app=resvlink

We look forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out if I can answer any questions or help in any way to make this a great tournament experience for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

7 Days until the 2023 Lake 38 Pro-Am presented by S-LInes.  Final preperations have started.  We truly appreciate everyone that has registered and all the support from our sponsors.  

And some more great news for the Baller Crowd, we have secured a beer sponsor.  Proof Brewery will be providing us with beer and give aways for the tournament.   You can find more information about them at https://proofbrewingco.com/

We still have a few spots available, register today before you miss out.   And please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. 

_DSC0466 (2).jpg

Proof_Horizontal_BLK_RED_darkbg_500x (1).png

• Like 5

• Baller

Looks like I am going to get to be a spectator at Lake 38 this weekend. So looking forward to it. A few questions.

What time is the tournament starting Friday?

Has a running order been created for the Pro and AM skiers? 

Will running order be available on site for spectators?

Will there be food vendors at the site, or do I need to bring my own?

Any information will be appreciated.

I hope to meet some other ballofspray people there.

Thanks to Keith and all the Lake 38 gang for doing this tournament.

Tom Smothers (oldmanskier)

• Like 1

• Baller

Ams- we ski 2 rounds Friday at 8:30 am.  Pros- 2 rounds Saturday. Ams- 3rd round Sunday, 8am.  Pro finals Sunday head to head format approximately 11 am.

No food trucks or concessions.

Live scoring on USAWS, Pros also on IWWF (see @Cam above)

Running orders posted on site.

• Baller

My wife and I went to the Lake 38 PRO-AM this past weekend. What a great ski site. You can view skiing from any part of course you want to from either side of the lake.  We sat under the tent at 7th Buoy building and got to talk to lots of people during the two days we were there. Had to leave before Sunday's finals. Karen and Keith are great hosts and make everyone feel welcome. The skiing was incredible for both men and women's divisions. Thanks again to Karen and Keith for a great weekend. 

Tom Smothers (oldmanskier)

• Like 4