2015 Carbon Pro for sale, $45K on Ski it again

RichardDoane

• Baller_

great boat for an affordable price, the combination of a 6.0 closed cooling system and ZO Rev S is a sweet pull, 1280 hours but always taken care of, has a fresh set of cat manifolds and all the O2 sensors at 900 hours, Elbert's shaft/coupling kit upgrade, very nice, call/PM me if you need questions answered. 

• Like 1

• Baller_

@BGrow76  the original manifolds were a flawed casting design, and would crack around the primary 02 sensors, leaking water either into or out of.  PCM had to do a redesign and the replacements are the improved design.  The parts came from Ski DIM, at about $900. each and that was about 4 years ago.  

• Like 1

• Baller

@MitchellM I don't think you have to worry about the fact the boat is no longer being made.You can replace everything on that boat if you have to.I have bought and sold many boats and the CP is one of my favorite boats.I had a 2011 and that was a fantastic ski boat and the wake was flat and an easy boat to ski and drive.Its too bad they are no longer made.Its like the GEKKO line of boats people did not want to buy them for many reasons however both excellent boats . The CP has always been a difficult boat to sell just like the GEKKO. I own a GEKKO and would buy another CP without hesitation.....

• Like 2

• Baller

@Ed_Johnson The Gekko grr tracks like its on a rail.For me its a great boat with a fantastic wake.My boat is a 2001 and only has the 350 Merc mpi and works for me.However for you Ed it probably would not be great as you are a very good skier.However a 2015 Gekko the last yr they were made with the Indmar 350 and ZO would be a great pull for you.This is a great tracking boat with a very good wake.The CP I THINK HAS A GREAT WAKE AND TRACKS VERY WELL ALSO.I have not driven that boat in the slalom course however owned a 2011 and for me and my ski partners found it to be a excellent ski boat with many good features.I have owned several of the big 3 and still think for me the Gekko or CP would be my choice........I probably would choose the CP as my first choice right now

• Baller

@Ed_Johnsonthe CP is known  for great slalom wakes ----- you must have driven a boat with a lot of rudder torque.  The Centurion tracks with a good driver --most say it likes to swivel at the pylon--- but it doesn't follow a line quiet as well as a SN 200. 

Also have to agree with @bananaron the Centurion is no different than a SN196 or MC 190 which are no longer produced----     the boat has a PCM engine and "off the shelf" gauges and throttle.   No screens or unique parts. And less Seadeck than it's SN cousins!

• Like 3