2017 Mastercraft Prostar for Sale

Mastercrafter

• Baller

Also on SIA but wanted to post here in case anyone is interested. Was going to be our club's boat this year but we ended up with a new one. As much as I like it, I need to re-home it. 

2017 Mastercraft Prostar. Beautiful boat in overall great condition. Now 65 hours on new Ilmor 5000 MPI 5.7L engine, being used almost daily.

Heater, hot water shower, port side ski rack, bimini, bow cover and bow seats, MTS ballast system, 2 sets snap-in carpet flooring. Zero Off Rev S speed control. No rear seats. New steering cable, new shift cable. Drives great and ready to ski.

1350 hours on hull. There are a small number of light scratches and tiny nicks, but nothing major, nothing requiring repair or even obvious without close inspection.

Includes Mastercraft OEM single axle trailer with new tires summer of 2022. Includes OEM black cover.

Located in SE Michigan and can arrange delivery. $62500 OBO

IMG_6800.JPG1.jpegIMG_9798.jpegIMG_9929.jpegIMG_9930.jpegIMG_9932.jpegIMG_9936.jpegIMG_9937.jpegIMG_9939.jpeg

Edited by Mastercrafter
  • Like 1

• Baller
5 minutes ago, Horton said:

that is a good looking boat. with a new engine that price seems pretty fair.

In my opinion it's super fair but the new engine seems to scare people away too. I have the original 1300 hour engine that runs fine.. should have left it. 🤔

• Baller
2 hours ago, Mastercrafter said:

In my opinion it's super fair but the new engine seems to scare people away too. I have the original 1300 hour engine that runs fine.. should have left it. 🤔

Why did you change it if it ran fine? I feel like I have seen this boat for sale for quite a long time and was curious why its been so difficult to sell.

• Baller
12 minutes ago, Hucklefin said:

Why did you change it if it ran fine? I feel like I have seen this boat for sale for quite a long time and was curious why its been so difficult to sell.

Long-ish story but I had a practically new Ilmor engine sitting in the garage, and found this boat for sale with higher hours. Figured I'd install the new engine and give it a fresh start,  sell the boat, and have the old engine for a project or parts down the road. 

I'd probably be better off putting the old engine back in but that's a weekend I don't feel like committing right now.