2014 MasterCraft ProStar For Sale (SOLD)

ProStah_Skiah

• Baller

Listed this yesterday on S-I-A & also wanted to share here:

2014 ProStar in excellent condition. Hull is white with lime green accent; interior is carbon platinum/carbon white; looks really sharp on the water! This boat has snap-in carpet, mooring cover, bimini, Fusion IP700 JL Audio stereo ($2940 option), fiberglass swim platform, heated driver & observer seats, bow seating, removable rear seats, pull-up cleats bow & stern and factory tower. Firmware on Garmin ZO pucks was updated to latest revision over the winter. Meticulously cleaned & maintained. I have all maintenance records. Oil & transmission fluid changed every 50 hours. Impeller changed annually. Single axle trailer with folding tongue and three brand new Goodyear Endurance tires installed last Fall. 757 hours. Asking $54,999.

Photo May 26 2023, 4 54 01 PM.jpg

Photo May 15 2023, 4 14 34 PM.jpg

Photo May 15 2023, 4 13 38 PM.jpg

Photo May 15 2023, 4 13 15 PM.jpg

Photo May 15 2023, 4 17 13 PM.jpg

Photo May 15 2023, 4 19 43 PM.jpg

Photo May 14 2023, 5 16 39 PM.jpg

Photo May 14 2023, 5 16 07 PM.jpg

IMG_8280.jpg

Edited by ProStah_Skiah
  • Like 5

• Baller

I'm assuming this is the 5.7L engine. If yes, did you get the transmission updated to the better ratio they starting installing by default in 2015. I've been told that if you complained back at the time about the slowness getting up to speed that they would do the update for you. There is a friend here on our lake that may be interested, but our course here has short setups so the original 2014 gear ratio isn't going to cut it. My 2019 with the updated ratio just barely makes it up to speed in time. 

• Baller

@TomH Thanks! It's not the first color combo you think of, but the boat is awesome & gets tons of compliments!

@jpwhit Yes, this has the 5.7L engine. The transmission is the 1.22 ratio, not 1.26. I'm on open water and have no problems with the pull-out or constrained set-ups. Since it's not an issue for me, I've not investigated swapping the transmission or propping-down to gain back the few % difference. In the course, the boat skis pretty much identical to the 5.7L 2018 we ski behind, not sure how short is too short for setup. Thanks for checking-in.