4th Annual Kim’s Water Ski Classic

Kimbymon

• Baller

The 4th Annual Kim’s Water Ski Classic was a smashing success.  We had 19 skiers take part. Conditions were fantastic and we all had a fabulous time.

I want to thank my friends for helping me pull this off. I couldn’t have done it without you. @Mastercrafter thank you for the use of your ProStar. @MISkier thank you for driving. And for driving me to my best pass of the season so far. @DaveD for your donation of raffle items. @Sedge for the SLines Ropes, handle and KD junior combo skis that we raffled off. @PSM for the donation of ProGear Gloves and PureFood protein powder. @Horton for running my ads for this event year after year.

I hope I have not forgotten anyone . Attached are a few of the pics that were taken. I will have more once I get those back from my photographer .

IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_5868.jpeg

• Like 3

• Baller_

I don’t think they are users on BOS, but it was incredibly awesome of the owners of Hidden Lake to host the event.  It is an absolutely amazing site.  Great conditions and we saw some new faces from the public lake scene running passes there.

• Like 2

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.