You should get coaching from Zane Nicholson

Slalom.Steve

• Baller_
My brother Carl @Nautique99 and I just hosted @Zaneh2oski for a day of coaching in Indiana. He skied a local tournament with us on Saturday, then on Sunday coached 12 people across a total of 20 sets. Zane was a fantastic ski coach, and feedback from the skiers was super positive. His passion for water skiing and his enthusiasm for skiers of all abilities was present throughout. He's also ridiculously easy going :). During my second coached set, I smashed my previous PB of 2@34mph/28off by running all 6!

I highly recommend reaching out to Zane and setting up something similar for your ski community. He's great teaching little kids and total beginners too!

358533643_796628848619716_5974816795970999651_n.jpg

• Like 9

• Baller

And +1 to the title of this thread.  Zane was an outstanding coach. Incredibly passionate and knowledgeable, a great coach for skiers of all levels. We all got a ton of good stuff out of it.  And it was super fun. 

Honestly -  reach out to him, have him come out & coach at your lake. 

@Zaneh2oski <——— right there 

• Baller

@Zaneh2oskihow many do you need at a minimum to coach in MN?  I have a buddy from college ski team with a son just getting into buoys.  The guy that bought my last boat also lives on that lake and I coached he and a buddy free-skiing one day--he has real potential.  Not sure if they may all go in.