Pigoski Gloves!

Horton

• Administrators

I skied in the Kevlar ones last night. I really like the way they are a snug fit without multiple velcro closures. You cram your hand in there and then just do the one closure. They were really comfortable and ridiculously grippy.

• Like 2

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Pigozzi put his gloves on Amazon for a very nice price with the hopes of getting reviews. I bought a pair of the boar grips and took my first set today. Before my opening pass, i almost felt like I wasn’t wearing gloves because they flex well and don’t have the extra closures. After the first pass, I forgot that I was trying new gloves. The fit was great, I love the flex of the gloves back, and the palms were protective. I simply skied up the line.

He still has them on Amazon for a nice price.  I suggest giving them a shot.

• Like 1

• Baller
1 hour ago, BlueSki said:

Pigozzi put his gloves on Amazon for a very nice price with the hopes of getting reviews. I bought a pair of the boar grips and took my first set today. Before my opening pass, i almost felt like I wasn’t wearing gloves because they flex well and don’t have the extra closures. After the first pass, I forgot that I was trying new gloves. The fit was great, I love the flex of the gloves back, and the palms were protective. I simply skied up the line.

He still has them on Amazon for a nice price.  I suggest giving them a shot.

Is he clowning by calling them fishing, sailing, and kayaking gloves, or did he let ChatGPT make up a description for "watersports" gloves or something? lol

• Baller

@UWSkier I’m pretty sure that he is trying hit others that could use gloves in wet environments. These don’t lock your hands into a gripping position like the pre-curved gloves, so I can see the crossover. 

@C5Quest I think it could done, the back stretches. I think he sells liners on his page. 

Edited by BlueSki

• Baller

Just got mine.  Look pretty good.  Haven't skied them yet.  Ordered medium for me and large for my buddy.  There's  not much difference in the sizing.  He may not be able to wear them.  Large is the "largest" size that he offers.

• Baller
1 hour ago, LeonL said:

Skied with the Ultra Grip today. Felt good, grip is good.   Now, how long will they last?

Ive seen the ultra give in palm pretty quickly for a guy that puts the handle in his hands. I use the apex with liners. I’m 30 sets in and they still look new. I love the liners they have. Cant ski with out them now. 

• Administrators

So I wore these gloves a little when I got them but the water was so HOT I needed something thicker and then it slipped my mind. With the water now back under 80 I tried them again. The Kevlar ones are ridiculous. I usually do not think about how gloves grip but these things GRIP and fit great. Needless to say I am back wearing them this Fall. 

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

I skied in the non kevlar ones this morning. I really couldn't use either of these gloves with 90° water, but now the water's cool down. I got to say they're pretty awesome.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

The grip of both gloves are without question excellent! However… I been through 3 pair of pigoski gloves in 3 months. They dont hold up for me. The Apex (Kevlar) tore at the seams in the 2 middle fingers of both hands. The ultras tore in the palms back at the wrist where the tabs to pull the glove on are. 

I have a pair of the stealth gloves and D3 that have lasted me for over a year.