‘24 Senate Pro

ROBOT

• Administrators

2024 Senate.webp

The Senate’s ability to carry speed is unmatched in the industry. This speed allows the skier to maintain width on the boat ultimately giving a sense of freedom sought after by those that ski in the course as well as those ripping open water turns. By taking our Vapor shape and adding two tenths of an inch in extra width we have created a stable riding platform. This platform creates the balance needed for a skier to feel at home, while the profile of the ski allows the skier to feel the speed and angle sought after at any level. Updated and scaled to our latest shape you have to ski this all-new 2024 Senate Pro, check it out at radarskis.com--

• Like 1

• Baller

Love the new shape, improved in every way.  Coming off a 22/23 Senate shape which was a good ski but I feel more balanced, controlled and confident on this new one. I predict that they will sell a lot of these. 60 year old skiing longer lines at 22-28 off, 32.3 mph. 

• Like 1

• Baller
4 hours ago, tjm said:

2024 Senate vs 2020 Senate?  Anyone with experience/opinions?

Buy the one that's the colour you prefer 😁

Reality is there will be incremental differences each year, but what works best for your skiing technique and budget may not be the latest evolution. Ski them if you can. 

FYI I've got a 2019 Senate pro build. Love it! Oh, apart from the colour of the rear top deck. I must sticker it sometime as it'll make me ski better 😂

Edited by 03RLXi

• Baller

After really enjoying my 24 vapor I recommend my friend get a 24 Senate Pro. He’s previous skis were a 21 and 19 senate pro and vapors before that. He lives on a public lake but in his prime ran 15 and 22 off at 34mph. His first set was this morning and he called saying, “this ski just wants to go”! He wasn’t ready for the ski to carve back so quick. He loved how stable it was compared to his last few skis. He said this is the first Senate that feels “like a vapor”. 

Edited by rq0013

• Baller

I skied both a 24 67" Senate Pro and a Vapor 68"..... both were great. I loved the added stability of the Senate and the speed/ drive of the Vapor. I would ski either. I agree the 24 Senate pro feels better than my 23. Lots of variables to add into the mix though.

IMG_8604.JPG

IMG_7028.JPG

• Like 1