Similar ski to A2?

Mu13ski

Hi,

I've skied on an HO A2 for about a dozen years and am looking for a replacement ski. I no longer ski the course as much as I used to, but still do some aggressive open water skiing. I really liked my A2 and would like to find a similar ski. I haven't been in the market for a ski for awhile and looks like HO has significantly changed its offerings. I also would like to avoid breaking the bank. How is the Syndicate Omni? Would that be comparable to the A2?

Thanks

• Baller

Works 02 seems very close. Agree you would probably like the Syn Omni. But be patient. A nice one of either will show up on SIA.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Edited by ETskier
Additional information.
  • Like 1

• Baller

Personally, I would recommend the Syndicate Omni.  It is fast, effortless to ski on, turns on a dime, easy to get width, super easy on the body due to having such low drag - an all around amazing ski.  I think it is a real game changer.

• Baller

A2 was the high end HO of that era, go for what is today’s high end ski. Obviously you can ski on a high end one. If you are brand loyal… look at the new 01 02 or a syndicate pro. Or any new or 2-3 years old top model from any brand like D3, radar or other ski brands…