Goode XTR CC

schuba

• Baller

Hello All. Looking to try a Goode ski and wondering the best fit. 190 lbs. and skiing 28 off at 34 and looking to progress. Been on a 67" 2019 Radar Senate Graphite and a 67" 2021 Connelly V the past couple years. Wondering if the Goode XTR CC at 67" is best to try. Any other recommendations? I seem to hear more about the XTR Wide Ride than the XTR CC. Not married to any one brand.  Thanks.

• Baller
57 minutes ago, jhughes said:

Been on the CC and Team at that level and they are both absolutely great skis, can't go wrong. CC would be available used, Team is the current XTR model. I believe you will benefit from a top-level ski at this point vs. lower price point skis.

Thank you jhughes.

• Baller

@schuba Goode skis measure differently than other ski brands, a 67 is actually a 66 and a 68 is a 67.  In my opinion, note that I was on a 67 at 168-170 pounds, you should get a 68 (with the 67 I struggled to find settings that would give me a better cross course speed).  In addition  the CC has a thinner profile that makes the ski to sit deeper in the water thus making the ski slower.