2023 IWWF World Waterski Championships - webcast

Horton

• Administrators

@Ali you can find everything from that giant red link button at the top of the page, but the answer to your question is the link below.

https://iwwf.sport/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Tentative-Schedule-of-Events-5th-October-2023.pdf

• Like 1

• Baller_

Thanks to TWBC for bringing world-class production quality to all Series-Groupings at the World tournament.  Their timing of live, double replays and back to live is perfect every time and Toni's observations and commentary are better every year. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

I am speculating.... they are under contract from IWWF and self promotion is not part of the deal ( as if they need to self promote )

• Like 2
  • Heterodox 1

• Baller

Of course it goes without saying that the TWBC coverage was top notch. But it was over the top impressive when they started to cover two events simultaneously, obviously unplanned and a result of the weather delay. Tony and the broadcast booth didn’t miss a beat and extra kudos to the “guys and gals in the trailer” who did all that production without a pause or glitch. Well done!  

• Like 8

• Baller

Like how Tony used moto lingo when one of the men in the trick finals landed on the crest of the wake and he referred to it as  CASING IT. Words just roll out of his mouth and he sees so much and describes it so well. 

• Like 2

• Baller_
On 10/14/2023 at 8:14 AM, Web said:

Did anyone else see someone chopping weeds on the shoreline during the men's series 1 prelim??  Odd time for landscaping work!

I’ll have to rewind the webcast and take a look.  Either it was needed to clear paths for skiers walking out of the water after a fall or it’s a great cover activity when removing one of those non-existent gators that every Florida ski site is devoid of.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.