Outdoor storage box recommendations?

Than_Bogan

• Baller

Hoping some of you have a favorite storage box that is truly weather-proof, STURDY & DURABLE (unlike the craptastic resin boxes I've tried so far), and lockable.

This won't actually be to store slalom skis, but that's about the right size.  Maybe could get away with a little smaller -- maybe down to about 4' of interior length.

Naturally, I prefer not to spend a fortune, but I need something that will actually last in an outdoor public space!

• Baller

A jobsite storage box would fit the bill and last just about forever, but they're not cheap.  I end up putting them out at a lot of jobsites, and don't know that I've ever had one leak, and the padlock pockets make them pretty hard to bust into.  The Rigid one from Home Depot, is probably the best bang for the buck, but it's still pushing $500 - buy once/cry once.

• Like 1

• Baller

Could three middle schoolers jump on top of these boxes without destroying them?

I ask this only because ... it is almost certain to happen!  This box will be at a field that is heavily used and mostly unsupervised.  I don't expect a ton of malicious activity, but a LOT of thoughtless actions...