Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Best used 20 ft ski boat under 21 ft

Booyah262

Hey everyone! I have some strict requirements for the new lake I'm at. I'm looking for some feedback on best used ski boats with the following specs:

Max 21'0"

Max 3500 lbs

We ski and surf, but honestly will spend most of our time floating around and doing night cruises. What is the best used boat for the money? I'd like to keep it under $80k (and preferred around $60k). Would love a good color combo, lighting, and speakers. Reliability is key as well, since we're buying used.

The Axis A-20's would work and look cool. Open to suggestions! Thanks in advance!

• Baller
26 minutes ago, Horton said:

Man, you might be in the wrong forum. 

You sure , pretty much described a few of your neighbors at the lake you used to live on with the exception of the money limit 🤣

• Haha 1

• Baller_

@Booyah262 - those restrictions are perfect for a deep dive in to slalom, trick and barefooting.  There are a myriad of Mastercraft, Nautique and Malibu boats waiting for your purchase.  All 20' and under 3500 lbs.  Ski-it-Again can be your friend for this.

• Baller

2014+ mastercraft prostar with bow seating & tower

2010+ Nautique 200 open bow & tower

Both have loads of space for cruising / floating, foiling, surfing is possible (kids can surf without a rope, adults will struggle) skiing is excellent, both under 3500lb, both can be found under 80k

or if more surf/foil/float bias then MC NXT

most surf / wake boats even sub 21ft will have a total weight well in excess of 3500lb when on board ballast is taken into account (which generally they do when talking max boat weight)

• Baller

Get your crew hooked on skiing!

Find a Nautique 196 or Sport Nautique, Mastercraft 197, or maybe a Malibu LXi for ~$30k or less, then take the other ~$30-50k and drop it on a pontoon for your floating and night cruises.  More room for everyone.

• Like 6