Free Spots for 2024 Jolly Clinics

Luzz

• Baller

Ballers,

The dates for the 2024 Jolly Clinics are June 3-8 and September 9-14. As a reminder, these are fun weeks combining skiing in the morning with yours truly and tourism in Northern Italy in the afternoon. We have happily hosted a few ballers over the years and it has personally become a time to look forward to for my sister Michela and I. 

2023-jolly-clinics-waterskiing-tourism-map.png

We didn't promote much this year as we were already booked up early on. However, we had a couple of unexpected cancellations, so I'm happy to share that we have some spots available:

• June 3-8: one (1) spot for skiers and up to two (2) for non-skiers
  • September 9-14: three (3) spots for skiers and up to three (3) for non-skiers.

The clinic is 6 days long, with four days of combined skiing and tourism, one day of only skiing, and one of only tourism. We tried this extended, 6-days formula last year and it was a major improvement overall. 

All in all, it's a good fun week of skiing, tourism, happy hours, and fine dinners.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have below or in private :) 

• Like 4

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller
21 hours ago, Luzz said:

• June 3-8: one (1) spot for skiers and up to two (2) for non-skiers
  • September 9-14: three (3) spots for skiers and up to three (3) for non-skiers.

Apologies, after a check with the boss @MiksLuzz, it looks like this is the situation:

• June 3-8: full
  • September 9-14: three (3) spots for skiers and up to two (2) for non-skiers.

I am lucky to have someone to rein in my excitement :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller

I'm interested in September. Sounds interesting as we've been wanting to get to northen Itlay.

Fly into Milan? Have airport pickup or need to rent a car? Looks like decent flights Miami-Milan.

In your title you used the word "Free". Do you mean "Open" spots or it's a free trip to Ballers and just need to get there.?

• Haha 2

• Baller

@scoke haha, I should probably edit to "Open".

Flying into Milan is the best option. Depending on what airline makes sense, you can look into MXP or (with a layover in Europe somewhere) LIN. Pickup from the airport is included, as well as a train station if you are touring around Italy and want to reach our area that way.

If you are interested in specifics feel free to send me a DM