ZO Puck replacements (2-antenna system)

ral

• Baller

The GPS antennas failed in our 2-puck ZO system (SN 200 - 2015).

Any suggestion on where to buy them? I did get, some years ago, a couple from a third party (not ZO), but I cannot find the invoice/info.

Also, is there a conversion path to 1 puck?

• Baller

Be aware that the installation by Freddy is done on a MC.  The SN installion is more straight forward.   There is a software update involved, but the hardware is extremely simple.

• Like 1

• Baller

@LeonL is spot on. Mine was on a 200 with a separate head unit. Make sure you get the right software update from ZO, it differs if you have a screen vs head unit. Also, there was one point where I needed an override password and the password was “override” but I was given that in advance. The hardest part is as always, cutting into your boat, just emotionally. You have to make one of the holes for the puck larger. 

• Baller

@ral I did a 2015 200. The big challenge is apparently the harnesses to the pucks can be a little different and do not match mc.  Best advice I have is to pull the under dash harness section and examine it. Then it’s pretty obvious. I think I posted on that a few years ago.  The single puck upgrade has been excellent since installation.