Southern Cali (LA area)

rryker

Are there any ski schools in the LA area? My son was picked to compete in the KTM Jr. Supercross Challenge in Anahiem Ca. on Jan. 5th. He will be racing at intermission at Supercross.

Anyways I would bring my stick if I could find a place to ski, we are planning on going out a few days early to check out some sites and don't want to let down all the people that tell me that I don't go anywhere I can't ski.

Randy Ryker

• Administrators

Go eat crap at the beach! Joes Crab Shack in Redondo. Or go each chowder at Gladstones in Malibu. Or go see the freaks in Veince. 

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
There is also a Gladstones inside Universal Center. The beach is really better but if you wanted go to Universal Studios  . . . .

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Mastercraft has been a sponsor of supercross in the past.I don't know if they are this year?But if you still want to ski,give California Skier(Mastercraft) a call.They have a sight about a half hour from Anaheim Stadium.Maybe Chuck will give you the supercross deal and hook you up for a ride.I believe the dealership is in Lake Elsinore.