For all of you skiers who haven't started this season yet

RichardDoane

Richard,

Thanks for the cuts.  Have to take a rain (snow) check for today.  I'm itching to ski, been riding dirt bikes, Jon on the other hand is busy on his snow machine.

Soon!

Lance 

• Baller_
You're just jealous.  You need to pactice in all kinds of conditions.  If I only skied when it was warm, calm, and sunny, what's going to happen at an event when it's raining & windy.  It may not have been my best day in the course, but I did run a -35.  We actually spent most of the morning rebuilding a Judge's Tower in preparation for our Memorial Weekend tourney.  Greg Badal will be in the Seattle area the weeks before doing clinics at several lakes.  So if anyone is interested in getting coached by a Big Dawg, let us know and we'll sign you up.  BTW - this second photo was taken less that 10 minutes after the first.

• Baller

Last year Regionals were in Richard's area in Washington. It was really cold and foggy when I skied (the disadvantages of deserving a crappy seed) - as cold as snow. I skied a waterski tournament in the snow in Tahoe. Regionals are in Colorado this year. Who knows - it could snow in July there. And Nationals might make it to Michigan soon - does it ever warm up there?

Of course, when Regionals come back to the desert then the whole training plan must adapt. 95 degree water anyone?

Eric