Fisher 68" Yellow #01 with Modified Fin Block

Roger

• Baller

Yellow Fisher #01 in excellent condition, skied one season.

Fin block modified to accept any fin including Stock, Goode, Carbon, Speed, etc. Fin block milled .012", slot sanded.

Includes original sock, tools, fin, and metric binding screws.

Price: $900.00 (includes shipping in US).

• Baller

If you don't mind my asking, what is your weight (or how much was it when you were riding the 68 RS-1)? I'm about 185 and riding a 67" RS-1 which is working quite well (demo ski). Haven't been able to get my hands on a 68 to try yet.

• Administrators
I was 185 - 190 last summer. I went back and forth between the 68 and 67. I found the 68 to be more consistant. (No trouble getting 90 degrees of angle)

• Baller
That's what I wanted to hear. I think the 68" might be better for me as well. Maybe Jeff will bring one down next weekend and I can give it a try. I'm not unhappy with the Fish, just seems like the RS-1 requires less input from me to get the same turn.

• Baller
I'm 190 lbs on a 67" RS-1 and very happy with it. Lot less effort than skiing my Sixam 1.0. Have you taken a look at the Elite? I was very impressed with the speed and stability. Felt like a Sixam with afterburner and 9 G turns! Just couldn't afford the divorce to buy it,

• Baller

I'm riding a 67" RS-1 right now and it's working fine. I'd like to try a 68" though and from John's comments, it might be the better choice for me. The Elite would result in my own divorce and like the Warp, I'd have to see several people pick up several buoys to make it worth it (I haven't seen that from the Warp at all though most that own it like it. You just have to remember that they just unloaded more than 3 grand on it so might be a bit biased).