ZO Slalom Settings Survey - Results are In!

ToddL

• Baller

All,

If you slalom ski in competitive tournaments and you know what Zero Offis, then please contribute your input to this survey. I am hoping todiscover some trends about slalom settings for Zero Off and skierpreference based upon skiing style and ability.

Competitive Skiers Click Here to Take the Survey

To learn about Zero Off Speed Control, you can review these links:
The Zero Off Web Site
Skier's Theories on the Slalom Settings of ZO
Also, here's some recent discussions on the topic:
another forum discussion about settings...

I hope to post the results in mid August.

Regards,

Todd

• Baller
Interested to see how this turns out, but perhaps you should add a question about amount of ZeroOff exposure.  For example, I know that C1 hurts me the least so that's what I select at a tournament.  I don't have regular access to it (yet, but it's coming) to attempt to see what's actually BEST for me. 

• Baller

I would like more novice tournament skiers with ZO knowledge.  If you are out there, please take the survey.

I would like more junior/light weight skier input.   Please take the survey.  If you are a parent of such a skier, please help be submitting your child's input.

Thanks!

Todd

• Baller

I can tell you that the results were quite different for the Big Dawg skiers. There were very few B selections at all with the vast majority of skiers choosing A or C. The two finalists used C2 (Mark) and C3 (Ben).

Edited to add: 

From my paperwork for the sweet16 through the finals (eight skiers for me, and then 4, then 2):

A1: 0

A2: 4 (2 skiers skied twice)

A3: 1

B1: 0

B2: 1

B3: 0

C1: 1

C2: 4 (1 skier skied four times, but used B2 in the round of 16, C2 in the 8, 4 and 2 rounds)

C3: 3

The two skiers in the final were Ben (C3) and Mark (C2).