success

Old MS Accout

• Baller
MS you are a sick, sick man!! I still think the whole thing was staged intentionally for PR purposes. Controversy usually gets attention in sport circles aka WWF. Didn't work here though! I think it only made a few Milwaukee local wipes.  

Some morbid curiosity deep inside of me wants to see this guy ski an R-class once his ban is up. Although I would not be surprised if he threw his ski down that day and never entered the boat house again. And then there's the probability that the kind of person that would try to cheat a dimension driven sport would also lack the ego strength to handle the teasing and verbal abuse that would come with returning to the sport.

• Baller

Whoa......wait a #%^$ minute.  I just took off my carbon fin on my A1, now Bruce and John are in agreement that it helps?  You guys are trying to get in my head, thats messed up man. 

What is the verdict on the carbon fins?  I used one for two years and loved it, but I also like the way the ski holds the speed at the finish of the turn with the stock fin. 

• Administrators

HO 410,

I have heard that he still skis and is a pretty good coach. My guess is that he can run 35 pretty easy. I am so entertained by truly crazy people, just wish he had done another sport.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

Now that I read my previous comment, I can see how it could be confusing. 

The part I was agreeing with was "Carbonfins make the rope FEEL shorter than it really is".

The one set I tried a carbonfin it set me back a pass.

YMMV.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller

I was just entering the sport when this controversy happened... Did he ever offer an apology?  Did he ever try to justify his actions?  It seems to me (as I understand the story) he had to be thinking about it quite a bit beforehand to come up with such a contraption to move the buoys.  Either he's really ballsy or really dumb not to think someone wouldn't find out.