Edged In Water 2

Horton

• Administrators

As write this I am ½ way though “Edged In Water 2” for the second time. Footage from California to France. MB, TW, JB, Rossi, the Yeti, Hamrick, Asher and more. Simply the best skiers in the world doing what they love.

I am so happy to watch a ski video that does not have a lot of urban music with lyrics that I could not listen to in front of kids. Edged 2 feels like something you would see on The Travel Channel or Fine Living Network. Think Warren Miller. I guessTodd has seen a few good surf films. I am going to watch this a lot this winter when I have not seen the lake in weeks.

The cinematography and locations are breath taking. The skiers are the best in the world. This film will not teach you to be a better skier but it sure will make you want to get out on the lake.

Get it http://www.waterskivideos.com/

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
Oooopsss take all that back. There are some clips in the bonus that are better then the movie it self. One slow mo pass of TMo is maybe the coolest thing I have seen since gradeschool when I found my Dad's Playboy stash.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can