Gifted vs. 32 Accounts

rq0013

• Baller

Was wondering what dvd is "better" ?  Which one show cases more slalom with different angles? Which one is longer? etc...... Im a college student and cant justify spending 60$ for both right now, maybe buy the second one later but which one is the best for a slalom fanatic.

Thanks

• Baller

I bought gifted and watched it once... that was enough. I saw "32 accounts" at Nationals and it was very good. I will tell you that there is more "personal story" type stuff than just the constant slalom passes of the original edged in water. I am not saying that as a negative either. There was some funny stuff and more insight into skier personalities. Personally I liked it a lot, but if you are just wanting to look at a lot of slalom Momentum or Slash might be better. Hopefully you will get some more feedback.

sj

• Baller

Gifted seems to have more actual skiing and would give it priority. Personally, I am a Slalom DVD junkie and probably have every one produced. EVOLVE by PJ is the best for watching ski technique with the section on Smooth Ones and 39 off sections.

Buy them all when you can since each one has its own attributes....ED