A1 and carbon fin

Ali

• Administrators
I ran a 106 in an A1 for a month last year. I think it was better then stock and I do not sell the darn things anymore. A 105 is a pretty soft flex for most adult male skiers.

• Baller

Yes and yea was good advice, missed my first pass at 16m but found a similar feeling that I had on my monza, in both turns. So it is staying on for the moment and the credit card will be taking a hit as well.

Cheers Ali

• Baller

my A-1 has flex numbers that are about 5% stiffer than optimum (fwiw) so the 105 still felt okay but a 106 probably would be better

it did feel pretty sweet when the water turned warm a few weeks ago- the 32's starting coming better

now of course the water has cooled off considerably as have my sets

• Baller
I am concerned about a similar issue when the water cools down on my A1.  I was skiing well on it with the water in the low 80s.  I have been gone for over a week and we had 3 days of cold rain.  We will see how tomorrow goes I expect water will be 10* colder.  I may try my slot fin in it.

• Baller
Yup,  water cooling down here,  82F to 69F.   Consistency is starting to unravel.   Does anyone have cold water settings for an A1?   The water will soon be a lot colder than it is.  Intellectually I know performance goes down with the temp,  but emotionally it is still hard to accept.